Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, August 30, 2020

WK 7 Day 1

 9/2

Cardio+Abs

I have about 23 minutes left from this clutch life day 2 cardio

This felt so good. It had abs in it which I did in the core workout. I circled back to circuit 1 to make it a 30min workout. Enjoyed it so much. I recalled that it was this explanation that the lateral moves are not done in gym, that made me like the instructor.

1 more pound to go for pre-pandemic weight.

9/3

Upper body hybrid

Lets do clutch life day 3 strength

This has about 12 min of strength training but maximum reps. Intially I thought I will repeat it thrice but also had a backup of strength bodyweight workout. I did 18 min of that.


9/4

became a rest day. Little comics. It was supposed to be core and abs day but fizzled into a rest day which I mistakenly didnt right down after correcting a mistake of dates in one place but not another.

No comments: