Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Language stories

 Yesterday at the second class of Japanese because there were new students, most of the hour went in reviewing the last class 25 alphabets of hiragana. We only leant hagyo in this glass. One language learner was repeating the word in his language forgetting that he was there to learn Japanese. Mesmerising languages.

Yesterday while watching Unexpected falling series (similar to Charade 1963 film), I was looking for shutsu, I was taken by the character from the subtitles. I couldnt find it in the Reading & Writing Chinese book but I found it in the Guide to Reading & Writing Japanese, JLPT All levels. 

Kept seeing this character 了 a lot too. It sprobably like tamaam in Turkish episodes.

Found The Confidence with actors I recognize from the other series. My language teachers.

I heard haba for yes  alot and mei for no.

Just realised that so many characters implies so many sounds to be learned

No comments: