Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, August 27, 2020

WK 6 Day 2

 8/29

Cardio

I was wondering if it should be jump rope or kickboxing and I just realised that the perfect workout is in my lap. Jordan Yeoh's Level 4 workout.

This is a wonderful challenge as I expected it to be since it is level 4. I saw a level 2.5 somewhere, which means there are many gradations.

I didnt know what to expect other than it going to be tough.

When the jumping jacks started again, I htought it was a mistake, I was expecting the exercises to go in sequence like 1,2,3 and so on.

And then I figured

that it is going

1

1, 2

1,2,3 ...

and so on.

By the middle of it, you do all the exercises at once. Luckily there is a break between each of these sets.

Now the comedy I thought we will build it up again like that in the reverse. 

It turns out that this is bell curve type where you gradually shed an exercise in the later half. This is where I lost the hop in the exercises. Surprisingly I kept it for the jumping jacks. With each time I saw, the lag in reaction from Go to Jumping Jacks.

Loved this exercise. Even the last fun quirk bit where the exercise is changed on you.

Switching it up. Enjoyed all the exercises and the breaks.

8/30

Core+ Abs

At the Home core workout by Ashley Conrad, followed by 20 Min ab workout . This has good music.

This felt good. I was sweating by the end of it.

Not sure if it was Conrad's authoritative tone or the last 2 weeks core and abs workout, my reverse crunches were rocking. Also loved the plank walkouts and walk ins.

Dead bug seems a bit like reverse bird-dog.

Feeling like practising - did some scapular exercises and about 25 of the Level 1 Squat to Headstand progression.


No comments: