Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, October 11, 2019

Icelandic Provisions Raspberry Skyr, 5.3 oz



Icelandic Provisions Strawberry Ligonberry Skyr, 5.3 oz


Lately, I have been having Chobani and Dannon yogurts for lunch, so I was going to pick up another box and then right above it in the freezer aisle, I found skyr which I had just read of in Homemade yogurt and kefir : 71 Recipes for Making & Using Probiotic-Rich Ferments book. The plan was to have Costco pizza for lunch, but with skyr in the cart, I gave it a swirl instead of the pizza. Another reason is that I dont feel too hungry for pizza during lunch as I prefer to have light lunch with fruit and such things. 
I loved skyr. It is thick and does not taste funny. Can you imagine coconut and chocolate flavor?



There are many books that go Abnehmen mit Skyr which means lose weight with skyr.




No comments: