Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Jump Rope Workouts: Cardio fitness for increased stamina, lean muscle building and fat burning



Jump Rope Workouts: Cardio fitness for increased stamina, lean muscle building and fat burning by Anthony Anholt


I have been doing jump-rope for about 2 months now. Every morning I do about 10 min of jump rope. On the days that I dont feel up to it or am short of time, I do even  5 or 3 min jump rope exercise, to keep the habit going. 


Motivation is What gets You Started Habit is What Keeps You Going - Jim Rohn


A while ago, when I had done the 30 minute jump rop exercise, my fet ahced the next day. Then I hadnt started using the jump-rope mat. I shied away from it as I had been doing jump rope on the tiles. After starting with the mat, my mind dared to see if I could handle the 30 min jum rope on carpet and the mat cushioning. I surmised that it would be great if I could do that.
I already see the fruits. I saw a drop in the body fat percentage. I love the benefit of jump rope cardio and how quick it is. I am always comparing it to 3 times my other workouts. Weekends, it is 30 min jump rope now.





No comments: