Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Animals ways of eating

 Today I understood a bird. A mocking bird was coming closer towards me. I was lying down reading in the backyard. I tried to stay still. It would move and look to left and right before moving forward. Then I saw it eye sfocused ona  dried white thing. It got scare halfway and flew onto the compound wall. I understood it and threw the white thing away from me in its direction. It descended onto the white thing and pried it.

Some sort of a ground bird was in one side of the backyard. Another was on the right side of the compund wall, calling out to its friend in anearby dry tree with leaves just budding. I wondered if the bird would come closer to me. it took turns hiding ind ifferent branches of the Brazilian sky tree.

Moving onto my food, feeling peckish, I had the cut apples from the fridge. I wanted some more and recalled the wonderful frozen fruit dipped in chooclate from the edible arrangements. I had green appledipped in chocolate yesterday, so I wanted to try something else today. I went with banana, so yummy with its white and normal chocolate. Now I have found a special love for frozen fruit. I then went on to try another one - frozen pineapple dipped in chocolate.

Frozen fruit tastes so good. Just like sorbet, but you can gnaw at it,instead of it melting too fast i.e it holds its structure. Do try pineapple ice popsand let me know if you like them.



No comments: