Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wk 5 Day 2

 Back & Biceps

There's two choices, 40 minute Back & Bicep

or 24 Minute Back & Bicep + Abs


Went with the 40 minute. Its from HASfit, they have many more videos and are ar patreon hasfit too. It was good. I couldnt do some sets with 8lb so went with lower. I felt sweat. I loved the focus on breathing and I didnt have to maintain the count. 

After T Swings, I couldnt do any of the I swings with the same weight.

TIY could also Tone it yourself.

The last back exercise on the plank had a great range of motion. Seems like a good one to do, if you ever have muscle knots.

8/22

Core and Abs

Done with plank exercises in the morning. Will tackle core and abs in the evening.

some elliptical.

No comments: