Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Fit Gurl: The Total-Body Turnaround Program



Fit Gurl: The Total-Body Turnaround Program


I have started this program.

Day 1

When I looked at the machine exercises, I had a little doubt how this was going to go. Thanks to internet, there are lots of fun workouts out there.

I had to find good hamstring curl exercises. Hamstring curl with dumbbell was hard to weild with legs. But the other ones -  Standing Hamstring Curl, Seated Hamstring Curl, Prone Hamstring Curl, Hamstring curl with a ball. If you are wondering why these many varieties, when you have to do 400 of those, you will appreciate the variety. I didnt understand by looking at the picture of the one with the ball, it is hard to lift your mid section. Hopefully some day along the program.

ADDUCTOR - This is more fun than it sounds once you have this Adductor cheat sheet. While doing the lateral jumps, I was reminded of P90X. Side leg raises. Clamshells are fun. Standing lateral leg raises reminded me of a barre workout. Extended side angle pose takes some mental jujitsu too. There are so many more of these adductor exercise left, that I could accomodate these on the next adducto day.

This workout took me about  49 minutes. I had fun mostly because of the surprise variety. Most of the exercises are new to me. 




No comments: