Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

HIIT time again

30 minute fat burning HIIT yesterday. It works for me, I should stick to it.

Today, a friend sent a F45 home workout. It was wonderful. Tough, but great. And for tomorrow it shall be the Orangetheory at-home workout.

Havent Heard of F45 Training before, but I will let the Triceps do the talk.
While doing the shoot-throughs, it was all so awkward. You see the people in the video, they do it so beautifully. The 4th time around, I felt like I was getting better at it.

The last week it was Chris Wilson's Dumbbell Domination from Critical Bench. Was it gold? For the next 2-3 days, I followed Newton's law of Inertia.  If I sat in the car, potty anywhere, I couldnt get up. When I was up, I could not get yself to sit. I loved every minute of those 10 exercises. Highly recommend.

No comments: