Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, October 4, 2019

Rana Tagliatelle Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce


Rana Tagliatelle Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce 40 oz


Yesterday for dinner, I made this Rana Tagliatelle Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom, meaning I put it all in the microwave. I hadnt gone to the Costco, when it was bought. So I had no idea what to expect. I should have probably thawed it vefore the actual cooking. The noodles were no where close to al-dente. I dont know how I digged depper into my culinary acumen, but I boiled this mess in milk. It seemed to get better. I added some more milk. During all this, I was doing Ultimate bodyweight workout for beginners workout. All said and done, turned out to be a great dinner with a friend included. I was so pleased with my invisible hand in tweaking this to perfection. 
Now we have the cool looking Rana black box.
Rana company also has Chicken Mozzarella Tortellini and OrganicBroccoli & Fontina ravioli.















No comments: