Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Kettle Motivational Fitness Sports Bottle



Recently I read a book, Own the Day, Own your Life by Aubrey Marcus and changed my ways of drinking water. I find that the bottle with the oz markers is very helpful. I fill it to 16 oz per meal and try to finish it by the next. Even though the bottle has 20 oz marker, I go for the baby steps, its like customising the sand hour-glass for the time increments that are realistic.

This bottle below has helpful time markers too, to show you when to drink the water by. You are aware of the time in many ways, as you are always looking at it, on your phone, on your laptop. How about using that for your benefit or increasing your water intake? It likes a scheduled appointment, ensuring that it gets done.

I have now increased my water content by 1% after reading this book.




What are your techniques for ensuring that your water intake is good?

Hydrogen Water

Own the Day, Own Your Life: Optimized Practices for Waking, Working, Learning, Eating, Training, Playing, Sleeping by Aubrey Marcus


Virtues of Kettlebell - windmill, halo

Bear crawl and Ape Walk - Animal Walk exercises

No comments: