Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Christa DiPaolo exercises



When I started boxing workout, it felt like a casual thing as the ladies in the video or talking. I didnt pick it in this video, but the 1lb exercises are cute.
In this cardio boxing workout, Christa makes you realise that when you have to focus on what move to do next, you lose track of the time.
I added a 3lb weight each side, to the Kenpo Cardio. Within 10 min into the workout, I realised how tired I got. Those weights work.
While I dont have 1 lb at home, I recalled a 2.5 pound purple dumbbells from a zumba workout. Lets see how that goes.
Christa is a big fan of  Reaction drills. You will love them too.
The moody girl's guide to getting fit
Tracy Anderson exercises.
The boxing circuit thatll get you a knockout body like J Los
More Christa

No comments: