Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, November 6, 2021

How can I stick to a diet and workout plan? I have bad experience with dieting and I want to do it right this time, but it’s very hard for me to go through the day without overeating.

The following authors and their books will make you understand the reason behind our choice of food making us overeat. You can look at their videos on youtube or Dr Eric Berg’s to understand how you can get rid of snacking by adding protein and healthy fats to your main meal. I recently found that adding crunchy or foods that need to be chewed like pomegranate seeds, you give your body time to send the full signal. You slow down and feel the satiety.

Always Hungry?: Conquer Cravings, Retrain Your Fat Cells, and Lose Weight Permanently by David Ludwig

The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat by Stephan Guyenet

No comments: