Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, October 30, 2021

How does an app make your mind work for your weight loss?

Withings Body - Digital Wi-Fi Smart Scale with Automatic Smartphone App Sync, BMI, Multi-User Friendly, with Pregnancy Tracker & Baby Mode

 I use Healthmate app to record my weight. It is helpful for me to look at it every once in a while to stay motivated and to continue with reaching healthy weight goal.

I also use the steps counter and calorie burned from exercises. One cool feature I love is that even walking minutes too count towards the exercise minutes when the heart rate increases.

The above help me track the movement and the weight outcome. I have used FoodPrint to calculate my macros from the food intake until I got an idea of the type of calories I was eating.

Some improvements needed - some information is provided after you lose weight in a congratulatory message which I feel would have been better if it was provided - eg about complex carbohydrates benefits.

It is important to not get too dependent on the apps that you cant maintain your good habits without them.

No comments: