Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, October 30, 2021

How do I start at well starting. I have a lot of problems with me not doing stuff. I wanna start but can't. I have the motivation but I go do it for a few minutes maybe a day but then back to bring lazy So How do I start?

 


Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us

Daniel Pink in this book identifies the three elements of true motivation—autonomy, mastery, and purpose.

See if your goals and plans fall in any of these buckets. Which aspects of your goals can be reframed with a perspective of one of these elements. Which one means the most to you? Are you able to identify what doing all the stuff on the plate means to you. One I gather is that it will prevent all the pain. Going forward, once you meet the current obligations, plan for the higher goals. Being organized and staying up to date with your commitments, will leave time for higher self-actualization as mentioned in the Maslow’s Pyramid of Needs.

No comments: