Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, October 24, 2021

During the week, I don’t eat more than 1 1/2 meals a day. On the weekends, I eat so much because I’m not busy and I‘m hungry. Why do I feel so bad about eating “a lot” one day a weekend?

You have a good resolve on your week days due to the schedule. It is common that most people slip on their regualr eating habits and routines. Do not feel bad about it. This happens not only with food but also exercise.

It all depends on your goal. When I was trying to lose weight and found that all the good of the week was being erased by the weekend. For the effort that I was putting in, it was important for me to add exercise to the weekends too and saw good results.

If you are in a hurry, to reach your goals, then your mindset will be to not slip up over the weekend. If you are realistic and realise that you are human and want to enjoy food with friends and family, then there are some ways to prepare for it. If you are going out for dinner, have a lighter or healthier lunch.

Continue with the good work over the week. Doing that saves you from 5 pounds of weight gain over a year. You can imagine the accumulative benefits of any other good habits without a break. But we need a break from that too, if it is causing too much of disruption, then may be you can follow the week’s schedule for atleast half of weekend.

Weekend weight gain is a thing

No comments: