Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Intermittent fasting 5 hour window

 I have become fat adapted in the last month. I have stopped snacking. Dr. Berg suggests adding fat to the meal if you want to stop snacking.

Having the same meals in the last month made me notice something about my body. When I had my lunch about 30-45 min later than usual, I was having diarhea. Found out from a friend that it could be a side effect of intermittent fasting. I then figured that I am one of those body types where I need 18 hours of fasting. With this in mind, yesterday I had my lunch at 12:30 and dinner at 4:00. Viola. I ate in less than 5 hour window. After watching many videos of Dr Berg, I came up with the idea to do a 24 hour fast. Its going great. I feel like I could push this further, but I better take it slow. Do the 24 hour fasts once a week for a month or two and then ease into the 36 hour fast.


No comments: