Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Where Does My Poo Go?

 


Where Does My Poo Go?

This book reminded us of the time we watched a video on how suga ris made. So many processing steps.
This is such a wonderful book, more exciting than I thought it would be. Wow, little scientists after reading this should understand the whole 20 step process. makes for a great STEM book too. Cute illustrations. Lots of fun on each page.
Having read this book, I have better appreciation of the recycled water. Earlier I was apprehensive about the recycled water in parks. But now I know the path it takes to get clean.
I think the more kids see the process of what goes underneath, beyond, making the hidden or the invisible visible, kids start to ask the why questions or the how and what questions, maintain or increase their curiosity and come up with better solutions. This is a good way to make our future innovators. Show them the wonderful world and then they will start turning everything up and down to see, how the world is made.

No comments: