Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Hunt, Gather, Parent: What Ancient Cultures Can Teach Us About the Lost Art of Raising Happy, Helpful Little Humans

 


Hunt, Gather, Parent: What Ancient Cultures Can Teach Us About the Lost Art of Raising Happy, Helpful Little Humans 

One day while having tea with my friend, looking at the process, as she was getting ready for the mis-en-place, her daughter said ginger and gave it to her. the mom told how in the teenage, daughters are more like friends and you dont have to tell them what to get, they know it and get it. I was reminded of that scene when I read the above article.
When my kids want to help, depending on the situation, if I am in a hurry, I might not take their help. Now I am more careful of involving them, when they come to the kitchen and offer me help.

No comments: