Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Monthly reflection Month 2

The reverse crunches on the back were so good today. 

For the last month, I have added alternate day core and abs workout. I can see the difference. Evolve core workout has lots of balance moves too. Mod 3 exerciser pushes herself and you.

Counting macros is going great too. I feel great energy in sticking to it. Body fat percentage is behaving.

I have stopped taking the protein powder and  looking for alternate sources of protein like pumpkin seeds. 

In the last 8 weeks, I have lost 6 pounds almost close to prepandemic and better body fat percentage. I switched to oats for breakfast. Earlier I used to have waffle, but I would feel light headed very soon. If you need a break from Oats porridge then you can have banan oats muffin . You can bake those over the weekend, if you are going to have  a busy week.

If you are a woman and going to try a diet, also research about its effects. For example keto and vegan might have you worried about irregular periods.

 

Monthly reflection Month 1


No comments: