Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Fitness Myths playing a musical chair.

While reading this seven of the biggest myths in fitness debunked, I wondered how do I as a fitness person react to stopping old moves and picking up new ones. One of the recent craze is the HIIT move. It is more about finding out which is more effective than the ones that need to be forgotten.

Crunches are something that have fallen off the fitness wagon. HIIT is on.

Even though strenth training should come first, cardio is so much fun but if it doesnt work then I can train myself to do less of it. That elliptical, I love it, but strong body and fitness that works first.

I just bought into the 'dont squat past your toes'. Need to tread back on that. Or is that forward?






No comments: