Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Tell me which team you support, I will tell you where you are from

When someone said they are from Kansas, I asked about the chiefs win in the superbowl. She then said that she supports bears because her adult life was there, that is where she lived by herself. She does support the local team but only when Bears are not involved.

Dennis Bergkamp,The Dutch Master says "“When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.”

These are my favorites of his quotes:

“Most of the time I was by myself, just kicking the ball against the wall, seeing how it bounces, how it comes back, just controlling it. I found that so interesting” 

“Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought.”


No comments: