Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Avoiding exercise blackout period

Some days when you are pressed for time, then listen to the exercise scientists who say one 23 minute workout a week is nearly as effective as three.

Today was weird in that, between reading and hunger and cleanliness and exercise, I was torn. A dopamine hit from one task was supposed to be a good starting point for another. You know all these dependencies, where you will finish some mental activity like reading and then move onto another essential tasks before getting to the enxt section, where you need some break but ensuring that you dont get into the exercise blackout period.

The shorter the exercise time, the lesser effect of blackout period. Today while cooking pancakes, I was doing some huddle runs in between and the running side to side from another hiit.

In the rat race of hunger, study, exercise (cant grapple with too many things can we, oh the constant checking whats the latest news) skipped out of my mind. My plan was to go back to the incomplete exercises from the darebees.

When I saw this Brutal HIIT Ladder workout, I got right into it. I dont know if it was the urgency theme of the 20 min workout or wanting to getting done with it. Something about the Ladder too made it exciting. I did my best. In the end my face turned red.

Loved the toe touches between squats in the cardio warmup and flutter kicks in the later section.
Now time to get back to the external environment that a firm needs to study for maintaining its competitiveness.



No comments: