Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, February 7, 2020

Volte face workout

I thought I was getting into the pattern of 10-15 elliptical and then 20-30 min stregnth training. Surprise, Surprise, I wanted to do The perfect Total Body workout. Started off well with the lunge warmups in different planes and then when i went to squat, I could feel the strain in the back of the upper arm. Reduced weight, still the same feeling. Thats it for strength training. Its recovery time. Who do you call, in times like these? Shaun T with 8-Minute Flat-Abs Workout was a good change. While waiting for the next exercise to start, I was using bridge as my neutral waiitng posiiton. After that. Then it was this 10 Minute Standing ABS WORKOUT // No Equipment. Liked it with the music. I could feel that I was doing an exercise with impact. I was sweating and feeling the heat. This repeated but I was into it and didnt mind it one bit. Loved the standing pike exercise. Even in Shaun Ts the first exercise takes you from bridge to pike laying down. Its the reverse of  another of his pike pushup where you are on your all fours. Shaun T's exercise had some chair exercises which were fun and you could feel the core. Great workout all in all.


No comments: