Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Monday, January 20, 2020

Atomic Habits

                                                       Image Courtesy: Amazon

It is always fun and insightful to read about habits.

I felt great after reading these different ways of looking at my workout. Yay, I am an athlete.
Each time you start a workout, you are an athlete.
Instead of “I need to go run in the morning,” say “It’s time to build endurance and get fast”
I listen to music during ellipticla workout, so I can find more fun workout music. Habit Loop right there. But we should be careful of not falling into the dependency of music or heart rate tracker. have you heard of Shapa?

When I lost weight, many thought it was my will power. It was actually reuslts. But I was fortunate that the results never landed in the valley of disappointment. But I do recognise the valley when I have tried different diets and when it does not yield results, you start questioning the diet.

Image Courtesy: www.samuelthomasdavies.com

There's a double differential created between the right direction and wrong direction, they move away from the mediocre in opposite directions.

                                            Image Courtesy: James Clear on twitter

Before you trash a bad day, look where the decisions went south.

                                                      Image Courtesy: Geek Rodion

Finally, systems not goals says James Clear for persistent results.


No comments: