Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Lessons from Lets go Fishin

Have you veer played the Lets go Fishin'
I have seen my dad play it with kids.
I might have played it earlier and given up on it for not seeming pliant.
Today when i played it it felt great.
Lessons:

1. Focus I had to focus. I told my kid the same whne she asked me how I caught so many. In the next run, she caught more than me
2. Know when to Strike Time it to catch the fish when its mouth is wide open
3. Avoid Premature Picking This is where you have to get hyper aware and do opposite of the speed you used in the previous step. You have to wait. You have to wait till you know your stick is grasped by the fish.

All this movement makes the fish come live.
After learning these, I was so excited about the game that we should have face offs and tournaments with different levels like semi finals and finals.

No comments: