Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Pushing yourself

Something in this tweet, spoke to me and made me realize that once you are able to do your workout regularly, you should push your limits and do something that you are uncomfortable with. I dont mean pain but growth. I looked up for strength training first. But when I found all that need weights, I recalled body weight strength training.

Started with the Deep squat. While it asks for a timer to finish 15 in a minute and rest the remainder. I had only finished 13 in the minute.

I did 8 of the minutes, taking a small break after the minute as I was taking up the whole minute.

There's more in this workout

My first self EMOM workout. Every minute on the minute.

Yesterday I was surprised to find that even after feeling drained,  I felt awake after 2 min of Tae bo.
I didnt have to change, I didnt have to summon my abs and muscles, just the stretching of the body in different directions activated me. A workout that meets you where you are.

sliding discs deepen lunges.


No comments: