Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Insanity



Insanity


Today while exercising along with insanity, I considered Shaun T as a legend. I could see a difference in my intensity since the beginning of year 2019. I have done alternate days - M,W,F - P90x or Insanity and now I can push through knee taps to side in a plank instead of slow.
The hard sell of insanity.

Pure cardio shaun t

Cardio power and resistance
21 Aug 2019 - I sweat so much today. It was wonderful seeing beads of sweat hitting the floor. I was happy with the vertical jumps.


T Is for Transformation: Unleash the 7 Superpowers to Help You Dig Deeper, Feel Stronger, and Live Your Best Life


8/30/2019
These days I do 20-40 min of cardio/core of insanity/P90x and then 30-15 min of strength training. We did the insanity upper body-weight training which is for 47 min. It felt great at the end. At the remaining 15 min work, we knew that we would finish it. While doing the workout, we thought we might have soreness the next day. It is a long weekend, so there is time for recovery. In the morning, I had very faint remembrance of yesterday's workout. As soon as I started off with my routine jumprope workout. I could feel the upperbody soreness as well as the hamstrings. Thats funny.


No comments: