Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Museum, picnic and strength at park

 It was a fun day today. We did a walk, first half of the path was new to me. Later when the older one wanted a picnic and a visit to the museum, I had to search for a park as she didnt want it to be the usual one. There is a locla museum that we have never been to. Luckily the museum had a scavenger hunt of different levels of ease. The exhibit was of Zora Folley and Muhammad Ali. I learned a new boxing term - 'Neutral corner' and the origin of 'saved by the bell'. The park that was close by there would have been a rounabout way of getting there but the staff ws kind enough to let us through a short cut. The park had such fun things - kids called it super bowl - a spinning bowl. I realised that I could lift myself a bit. I have improved from passive hang. While hanging I was able to do this, I didnt have to come to the ground in between. 

No comments: