Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, September 19, 2020

weekly reflection - 8

 Why do I gain weight when I eat less protein

I added some Jarrow Organic protein pea powder and this seems to do the trick. For the last two to three weeks or so I stopped having the dairy protein powder as I wanted to go off it at some point. That got my protein consumption to 0.6g per pound for half of my weight. With this increase, its up to the recommended 0.8g per pound for half of my weight. The rest of the sources - dairy, lentils, yogurt. 

Fitness wise I am feeling great, ready to push myself more. Loving the whole foods concept. 

There is so much to staying fit, losing weight. So many paradigms the exercise-food ratio of effectiveness, scale or measurements as your motivator or progress guide. And ofcourse when you get strong and healthy, your energy levels as well as the weight in the strength training that you cna lift is another indicator.

I am getting leaner.

No comments: