Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Weekly Reflection - 6

Wow, already into WK 6.

While doing reverse crunch in the ab section, I felt like I lifted something as opposed to the week before, where nothing was moving. 

Looking at the measuring cup in the Dana Linn Bailey video, I felt stoked that professional body builders use this method of eating. That is part of the planning - especially the meal prep. Its amazing to see how when you have your major chunks of macros divided out, there's still flexibility for that occasional corn cob snack and you see hwo the numbers add up bonusly lets say to protein like legos falling in place.

I have a set date in mind for the goal. But I also have the workout plan written for another 30 weeks.


I have added some vacuums, scapular exercises and even the dowel one where I lift myself up in prepartion for the pull up. I want to be able to exercise for fun/time pass too. This is not to say that I am bearing the other daily regimen exercise it. I love it and feel great but want to feel more strong to be able to do even more fun stuff.

This week, I enjoyed 2 workouts a lot. HASfit Leg workout and Jordan Yeoh's cardio.
A study shows that you will enjoy your workouts more if theys tart with vigorous intensity and go down. With HASfit, the first one was easing into it and then it stayed all the same vigorous, yet I loved it because I was doing something challenging. With Jordan Yeoh's, its a triangle format where it ascends in intensity  and then at the half point it keeps going down.

No comments: