Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Weekly Reflection - 5

 Because I was going to add a new 2 abs workout challenge, I took the measurements after 2 weeks. I didnt take my starting measurements. After two weeks of sarting, I came across the shifting your mindset away from scale by Autumn Calabrese, which is when I took them. I saved them for a rainy day motivation but had to it starting of the week, for comparision. I am already astounded by the changes. There's a been a reduction everywhere.

The same abs workout now shows more calories burn and higher heart rate each day.

The weight is stalling but no worries. There's body measurements to rescue and body fat % is going down.

A detour - We check weight everyday but wont do measurements everyday as it takes some time. With weighing machine, you just have to prop yourself on it. If there was a way to make weighing harder like calorie locking it.

I came across The flat curve in the Withings chat and was surprised how you go into a career with your view and how the reality changes your philosophy.

And there will be some feast days. The show goes on.


No comments: