Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, March 27, 2020

Yoga at your pace

It is good to know that there are different kinds of poses

Standing poses
Balancing Poses
Backbends
Seated Pose
Resting or Supine

Its easier to categorize your mood for the day and then tackle the poses you are up for.
I knew I was ready for some seated poses not standing ones as much. Better for weekend.

I started off with Downward facing Dog. Then I moved to the boat pose. Toe squat ankle stretch pose which helps runners. reclining cow pose seems so experimental. Twisted Deer has that pose of a resting deer.
Twisting Boat pose would need you to be so in control.
A heart opening crescent moon lunge pose
Three-Legged downward facing dog pose

In a video Jerryteixeira showed 2 exercises to do for 5 mins. Squats all the way and push ups. When I did with all the muscles tightened, I could feel the heat in the body.

Today I was more in a la carte training mode than what Jason Rice calls "busy workout".

No comments: