Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Runners yoga

Day 3 training

Runners stretch to Runners yoga.

I have not heard of Marathon Des Sables before.

Today I had to do 2 miles running. the training specifically said no skipping training, even on a runny day. I mean rainy day.

I dont want to run on concrete as much, so I will be looking for a grass park.

Today, its got to be indoors.

I cannot emphasise enough on the power of mirroring. When I saw two people running on the race course and talking, I realised that is what I need for today.

2 miles on treadmill was tracked as 2.5 miles on smartphone.

I have to do 2.5 miles today.

Within 4 minutes of a clip, I was making good progress on the kitchen mat. In the background, its London dry trees. In no time, I was done with the running and then came the most important part.

 Runners yoga

While doing this I could feel the stretches and I knew this needed to be done so I wont have the cramps in the calves later in the day.

On one side, one of the stretches was all too much. It was easy on the other side. Patience.



Did you know that there is a  record for running nonstop on treadmill?



No comments: