Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Its called runners stretch for nothing

Day 2 training

last training experience of 2 mile run was a 1.7 mi run at 4.8mph. Whats ins tore for today? Since last time was the first day, I kept moving the speed till I realised that 4.8 was my comfortable speed. Physically it was. Mentally I had to keep telling to not give up. When the last person in the gym left at that point, I gave up and felt that if he stayed longer, possibly I could have pushed it further.

I was at 0.96 mile and then my hand snagged the safety clasp. My friend was waiting for another exercise with me. I wondered if it still counts, if I pick up the running after the break of another exercise. I am going with 'if it is still in the timezone of the final day running' then it is. Agree or not?

We did some Kenpo. After that back to the running (I am told that 4 -5 mph is a fast walk or jog. Each to his/her own.). I started at 4.2mph and then I realised with every 0.1mi I could increase 0.1mph. It turned out to be a game. I was so comfortable, that I could run even more.

Are you looking for an exercise playlist? I realised that the mind goes hypervigilant during running. I have watched Despacito song many times, but this is the first time I noticed a girl in the background dancing, standing out with the crowds help.

Later in the day, I had cramps in the left leg. I should remember to do the runners stretch.

Have you wondered when people say our bodies were made to move... Our moving joints and all...

No comments: