Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Burning fat in gym

Lately I have been worried with an increasing trend in body fat % but I think I found the magic which keeps it at bay. Cardio. 32 min of elliptical followed by Standing Abs workout - 10 minute fat burn. That seems to have done the trick.
Standing abs turns out to be a good choice as a suffice to the exercise. Usually its a 5 min workout repeated twice. Its funny to watch the momentum drop from the first to the second set. The first jumping jacks - I put too much vigor into them. In the second one, my reaction time slowed down so much that it was time for the next move. I didn't miss it. Loved the different take on woodcutter. it almost seemed like a dance.

Training to run a 4.2 mile.

I happened to run in place for a mile on a whim
Did another 0.5mi another day
1.7 mile at 4.8mph, 0.3 mile jogging in place

No comments: