Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day 5 training

Its 2.5 mile today.

I was very prepared to do the remaining of what I cant do, later in the day at home.
I started with elliptical. After 20 min of it, when I got the treadmill, I finished about 0.6 miles. Today's improvement is not increaisng 0.1mph only at the 0.1 mile increment but also when the time hits the next minute.
I took a semi fake bathroom and water break. And then kept my golas as 1.7mi atleast as that was the last reached. Somewhere along the way, I realised my runners hold free up and I knew I was going to finish it all. There was another runner in the background, which gave me extra phillip.
When I was looking at some benefits of cycling, another runner said that yes it has all the benefts of running minus the impact. When I told him about my training program, he thought that I might become a runner.
Other friends are asking me to join them. They are saying things like improving time. Here I am, making it barely. 

No comments: