Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Around the World



Continuing my kettle bell mania, I had fun with the around the world move where you have to move the kettlebell around you. For this and the russian swing I used 25 pounds but for the American swing where yout ake the kettlebell overhead, I only used 15 pounds. For the deadlift when I had to activate the hips and legs, I could feel the effect. The workout did get tough, but it was empowering too without being too easy. I liked it that the other direction in the around the world, counted as another move. Happy exercising.
I started with 10 min elliptical and possibly 12 min of the kettlebell workout. It was fun to feel both athletic with the elliptical as well as strong with the strength training. 

No comments: