Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Non pareil

Animal crackers have been lying around for a long time. I came up with an idea of how to make this veggie cool. Dip it in chocolate. That chocolate happens to be a melting story. One day, I got truffles from the store. At first, I thought that the box looks cute, may be I should gift it to someone. It didnt take long to figure out who that someone should be. Me. 
I dreamed about it for a while and when I opened it and instead of round truffles I found a messy box of chocolate. It went into the fridge and finally, today it got a new life with sprucing up animal crackers. I love fun art and craft projects that you can eat when you are done.
When my daughter called me to take a look at the final product, I was amazed to find it even more decked up with nonpareil, those small colored sugar pellets. 
Leave it to kids, to take it to the next level. Halfway she found a way to brush the chocolate onto the crackers and called them drizzled for the final effect.
Memorable gaffes. 

No comments: