Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Surprise to you from yourself

Recently I realised that I was fretting over a bill that needs to be paid. Turns out that I had already paid for it. it is a relief to have things taken of early in the cycle. When you have some extra monies, be your own Surprise Santa and pay off some bill. Come end of the year you will be surprised.

When things come to a head.
Few people wanted to join on a trip but wouldnt finalise one way or the other. I should have gone with the confirmed ones in the first case. But I waited and there was fear that all will lose a chance. Finally when i was notified that the registrations are closing, I sent the mail with the limited registrations. Quickly all the needed registrations came in.

No comments: