Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, December 20, 2019

Santa's Reindeers

                                                        Image Courtesy: Amazon.com

My daughter surprised me with knowing blitzen as a word. She then let me in on the secret of all the other Santa reindeers - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder. This was a word search at their holiday party. Some kid drew the outline of the words and it looked like a snowman.


But the best liked snowman was shaped like a marshmallow. Marshmallow is only 95 years old. Some made it look like a tinman from the Wizard of Oz. They couldnt wait to eat it as soon as their creation was made. Just like all the old lady, old man, pig, cow and fox who all wanted to eat the gingerbread man.

Image Courtesy: Amazon.com

The kids also made these fun Gingerbread man decorations.

While waiting for our class volunteers, I peeped into the other class where parents had already set the room flush with red table cloths. I wondered if I was at the right place. In a while when the main parent arrived, we were set in 5 min. I was amazed at how quickly the arrangements got done. I wondered if I could ever setup a party like this. All the party accoutrements were ordered already. All the parents arrived with those on time. In a jiffy, we were done.

Do you come across people who organise things well and make you aspire to do so?



No comments: