Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Monkey bars

The other day at a community park, a man challenged few kids to arm walk from one end of the semi circular monkey bar to the other. I wanted to go, but my husband said that it will hurt your shoulders. It looks easy but I know what he's saying. The kids are light and make it seem easy.

Today when I went to another park I saw a small driving wheel hanging at the top. I saw kids get rom their half pedestal on to it, twist it round about half way, hang and then drop. I wondered if I could take a fall at my age. I wondered if I could jump and reach it. I went close to size it up. WTH. I jumped up and reached for it. Hung onto it for 5 counts. The second time, my palms hurt. I rubbed them to ease the pain. The thrid time, I was there for 10 counts. I was counting fast. I think i have found my favorite spot.

I felt great and strong after that.

No comments: