Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, September 27, 2019

If its worth doing



Barbara Hagerty in Life reimagined says that her father believed that somethings are worth doing poorly, regarding learning something new - French in this case. He stuck at it, even if he didnt improve.
I started learning at a pottery center. I wasnt doing as well as others who were practising at times other than me. Excuses but I quit something for the first time.
If its worth doing, its worth overdoign reminds me of my little one on the day she was born. I have never seen kids stuff more than one finger in their mouth, until then. Endearing.
"Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well" is a quote by Philip Stanhope,4th Earl of Chesterfield. This is what we grew up on but beign a grown up is deciding what is worth doing, even if poorly. I love to draw, when I am inspired by something. It is not much of talent, but it is a joy to express.




No comments: