Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Friday, September 27, 2019

Consider the Ivy gourd



This morning my little one got me a plate full of ivy gourd and said, a present to you. My family knows my love for the ivy gourd. I later followed into the garden to see the whereabouts of the ivy gourd. I didnt know how it grows. Its on a creeper. It is hard to pluck them too as they hide in the kudzu vine.
If I were asked in my childhood about my favorie vegetable, I would have never guessed that one of them would be ivy gourd. It is this, becuase it is not easily found.
I wanted to cook it differently today. usually I chop them into rounds. This time, I cut them lengthwise. I cut the onions too of similar length. It has its distinctive smell and taste. Loved the curry this time too.





No comments: