Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Total Body Makeover



Total Body Makeover

After doing the No equipment HIIT Wokout, I could feel that the obliques have been worked out. The jumping jacks where you cross your legs and moves your hands horizontally reminded me of the insanity mummy kicks where you move the hands horizontally but narrowly and legs dont cross or jump, but move forward.
There is pulsing for most of the movements, bring your Inner Ninja on.
I think I brought out my Inner Ninja too, cause for couple of movements, I did one more rep for a good measure.
I even did my own super modifications of raising a leg, while in the plank.
I had just done the 12 min jump rope workout, so it was funny when I had to do the invisible rope again. Remember sometimes how you feel when this is warmup, then how is the actual workout.. well, you will have that sense when the warm up ends.
Great workout. Go try it.

No comments: