Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

It must be the Poha



Poha Thin

We want to have some savory snacks lying around. So, when we have the case of munchies, we will have taken care of that. Poha is one of our favorites. It is very quick to make. But sometimes my spuse wants to expand his menu of things that he can make. he followed my intructions to the T. The final product was too dry. I blamed the yellow lentils that he used which might have soaked up the oil not leaving enough for the poha to cook.



This time I tried and it still the same. It must be the poha right. How can I forget cooking? Well, I heard that swimming and cycling are two life skills that you never forget, once you learn them. But so should be cooking??

If you are curios, there is a thick pha too just like different sizes of cosucous. 

No comments: