Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Middle School Superpowers: Raising Resilient Tweens in Turbulent Times

 

Middle School Superpowers: Raising Resilient Tweens in Turbulent Times


Reading about middle school takes me back to my experiences. It cant be that bad right. We all have the experience of being through it.
Thinking through, before saying something.
When someone shares an information that they took some very many tablets and you dont know its significance. How was I supposed to know, I am not a kid of a pharmacist.
What is your middle school origin story?
We went to a function/celebraiton and were offered dinner for courtesy sake. I said we just ate which was not entirely false but I might have been hungry too as all kids always. Worse I made my siblings believe or stick to the same. It reminds me of a story in non detailed English where a younger sibling is allowed to follow the elder sister to the birthday only if he doesnt embarass the sister and has to say no atleast three times when he is offered the cake, before he can have the cake. The kid says no thrice all at once. 


No comments: