Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, October 28, 2023

October fun with Shakespeare

 

The Collected Sonnets of William Shakespeare, Zombie

This is the CXXX sonnet written about a Z in the book
Definitely does make your Roman numerals revision right? Thats 130.

My twist
to
its no grey matter there.. 


Sonnet 29 recited by Dame Judi Dench I cracked open my other world colored complete shakespeare book and now I can say that I read atleast one sonnet of it. I think I know now, that I just need others to read it out loud first.

Amie Bjorklund mused about how Romeo Juliet seems different each time you read it. Over the years, you end up liking different characters. Ironically while Dench recalled the sonnet elegantly, Bjorklund said she couldnt recall any of her favorite lines. In Shakespeare fandom, there is a place for every one, even if your memory is good or not.


No comments: