Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Moving from milk tea to green tea


Beachbody P90X Total Body Plus

I think I am at a space where I can now try to move to better fasts by skipping the milk in the tea in the morning. I had green tea in the morning. I did feel hungry sooner at 9:30 am. I decided to move the dinner to within 3:30pm. Since I napped, it came to 4:30pm which is a 7 hour eating window and still decent. I have to see how tomorrow goes.

This is going well. I have been drinking green tea in the morning. I might have to go back to 8 hour eating window and then get to 6 hours with time. It definitely is harder than milk tea. I try to coast till 10 or 11am which is protein shake time on exercise days. 

9/23/2021

This morning I tried very little black tea with lots of water in it. As a kid, once when were out of milk, we had black tea. I wondered how adults could have it. And now I am having it without sugar and very diluted. Soon I will move to only having water. Weight is at 138.3 now. I was at 149.9 on July 29, 2021. The weight gain was thyroid effect.

Exercising 3 days a week and walk on the other days. Day before yesterday was P90X total Body Plus. Yesterday since the lower body was aching, We did stretch X yesterday. Today it might be Kenpo.

how someone made the transition from tea to black tea

No comments: