Pages

Net Galley Challenge

Challenge Participant

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Swollen eyelid in Hashimoto's

 


Hashimoto's Diet for the Newly Diagnosed: A 21-Day Elimination Diet Meal Plan and Cookbook


After the cloud meditation and rainbow, back at the house, I stared into the mirror at the entrance. I felt a weight on my left upper eyelid. I recalled reading about Thyroid eye disease usually associated with Graves and hyperthyroid. But looks like it can be in hashimoto's too. Thyroid eye disease with Hashimotos.
Now questions. How long does it last? It can be for about 6 months to two years. lets see if it goes down with regulated thyroid levels. I came across cellular thyroidism Vs glandular thyroidism.
Graves disease and Graves eye disease have the same cause but are not caused by each other.
Teprotumumab for treating TED (Thyroid eye disease).
Things you can do to relieve various symptoms of TED.

No comments: